Friday, December 30, 2005

One more thing...

Hey folks,
One last thing before bedtime that I just remembered.
My family got the new Capernwray 2006 holiday brochure through today and there are about 3/4 pictures from our Spring school in it.
I think you can download it from the website so if you fancy spotting our Bible school, do it! There's a fantastic picture on the inside back cover of Jacqui and Kendra on the rope swing, huge big picture, just brilliant. See if you can spot me in there too! There are some obvious ones and some subtle ones but there's a wee challenge for you.
Man, I hope you guys have enjoyed about 28 posts all tonight!

Was just wondering one other thing, could people put me on their links on their blogs? I don't want to sound like I wanna take over the known blogging world, but it'd be great if more people knew about me wee blog. Thanx! Feel free to post like mad about anything on me site or indeed the Capernwray holidays brochure.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I know, but Dougie didn't want one of the team this year so we weren't pictured.
But next time we're on the team, for sure we'll make sure we get our photo in there!

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey, since you probably don't go to my blog, i thought that to be fair i should let you know that I posted about you.. just so you're up on all the air of mystery surrounding you and your strange new job, home and haircut.