Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I got a hair cut


This is me and me new hair cut. I like it although it's a good bit shorter than before.

I hope and trust you all had a fantabulous Christmas. My Christmas was ok, nothing exciting really. You get to about 3/4pm and it just kinda stops. It's weird. It's like, "flip, what are we going to do until we go to bed?"
Generally new DVDs or movies are always a good bet.

I played football yesterday, that was exciting. The guys from my home church had the traditional Boxing Day (the day after Christmas day for all you Americans) football (soccer for all you Americans) match. We just play among ourselves and it was about 11/12 a side on a full side pitch. It was freezing yesterday morning but we played on anyway.
The game ended 6-6 despite one team (not my team) having many quality players strangely all on the same team.
I scored a hat trick (3 goals for all you Americans) so that was a personal achievement.

So yes, yesterday I think was more action packed and exciting than Christmas day itself.

Please post and let me know how your Christmas day was and if you played in any traditional Boxing Day football matches with the guys from my home church too.

7 comments:

Béthany said...

you look very emo in that pic.

kaylie said...

i had to work on Boxing Day and even though most Americans have no idea what the hell Boxing Day is let alone that it is on the 26th, i wished them all a happy Boxing Day anyways. i really miss England, not just C'wray but the country too.

SClerk said...

I like the Hair

Leslie Puiras said...

Christmas day = church and eating turkey

On boxing day, i ate a lot of cheese..

The day after boxing day: I just polished off a bag of uncooked snow-peas.. Oh and watched the transporter. What a wretched movie. WATCH IT!11!!!one!one!!1!!!1one1!!

Janice said...

hey i like the new hair.

well on christmas i hung out with my cousins, i watched a tv show dedicated to highlighting the world cup from last year and it was very good, it was like watching all the good bits of all the games.

then we took a nap. and then we watched ocean's 11, the original (not as good...). and then i went to dinner with my other cousins and that was awesome. and then i slept. and then courtnay and austin and andrew came over. they say hi.

umm....i miss you jonny. that's all.

Megs said...

YAY for UK cuz they celebrate Boxing day...We too celebrate it...it's a great day...another day with an excuse to do nothing!

Beth said...

nice hair cut. I had never really looked at the name of your site (sacmagique) until just now--I laughed outloud. I truly did.

Christmas-the whole family(18 people and that's just the immediate family). All were sick, adding to the fun. Church, 3 hours of the gift ceremony, food.