Friday, December 23, 2005

Typical!

So,
I finally got a picture of me, with me long hair, on me profile.
I went to the hairdressers today as I needed it trimmed, badly. But, I went in with a picture of what I wanted and my hair is now shorter than I had imagined and shorter than the guy's hair in the picture.
I sound bitter, but I'm not. I like my new hair.
But it was shorter than I imagined. I'll have to change the picture on me profile now. That's ok, I now know how to.
Well, what an adventurous day.

3 comments:

Janice said...

mmmmm jonny i miss you. i hope your christmas in norn iron is wonderful and cold and rainy and perhaps snowy! we have similar weather here.

i was watching alias the other day with my sister and it was in belfast and i thought of you and i said, "i know irish people!" she didn't appear very impressed but i know on the inside she was jealous that i know irish people. i mean, who wouldn't be?

love you jonny. merry christmas.

Jonathan said...

you're too kind janice :)
I hope you have a wonderfully wet,cold and rainy Christmas too!what other way could you possibly wish to spend it?!

but why was alias set in belfast?that's a bit of a random place to have an america show do an episode,what was it about?men in balaclavas blowing up city hall?!

i know irish people too so i can sympathise with you when you said that to your sister.

i hope you have a fantastic Christmas too Janice and i'm thinking of you.thank you for remembering me and posting on me blog.thank you for kind words and thoughts.you're a champion,
Happy Christmas,enjoy Jesus at this time of year

SClerk said...

Happy Christmas!

Enjoy your break! You deserve it!

No Snow here!!