Monday, December 19, 2005

Potential to explode into anything, stand well back

Hello folks,
Just from reading Janice's blog and Lesbo's comment on there, it seems, judging just from them two, that everyone has dropped off the face of the earth and is not blogging. I cannot confirm or de-confirm either way if everyone has dropped off the face of the earth or if Lesbo and Janice are involved in a conspiracy with the Canadian government to spread vicious talk of blogging drying up for the Christmas season. I do not know. But I will seek out an answer.

If it takes talking to Jacque Shirac and his Canadian government, I shall. If it means looking up Lesbo's records and C.V. with Greenpeace to see if she has any background in politics, I shall. If it means talking to Janice Rae's family to discover if she has been to the pharmacy to pick up the appropriate regular prescribed medication, I shall.

I just do not like the feeling and the change in wind that is prompting such conspiracers to talk in such a negative and quite frankly damaging way. This is not acceptable and in my humble opinion, is not good for blogging for a number of reasons - 1. It is downgrading the quality of blogging that does take place, that has been overlooked by the previous named people 2. It does not fill current bloggers, or new bloggers for that matter, with a great amount of confidence that their blogging is up to scratch and 3. Pressure could be piled on to bloggers all across t'interweb to blog more often, more than is humanly possible, and in turn, these bloggers could be overlooking and neglecting essential daily rituals and routines such as rotating their goldfish, washing their lightbulbs or even, dare I say it, licking the inside of their granda's ears.

An honest and acceptable outcome must be reached. This current behaviour and slander must be overcome and put to bed.

End of transmission.

2 comments:

Justin N said...

Attn Jon Elvis Marie Wilson:

Apparently there are some bloggers still alive though I have heard that the number may dwindle over break due to the lack of time spent in front of the computer at a school desk not wanting to do what is known to some as 'Home-work.' Have you heard of that? CUz I know that it's something foreign to me... hmm maybe I am not doing this thing some call 'STUDying' right. I think it may be the practice on how to be study for the ladies tho I know not. Well I for one am sure to not allow myself to fall behind much in my blogging for one reason: I am so sporadic in it that neglecting a week or two is not seen as irregular. But! I believe that I shall try to do better over vacation.
Over and out. Pace Fuori

end of transmission:

ps- I like your flippin long hair dude!

Leslie Puiras said...

Awwww.. Jon, what's your mailing address? I think I shall have to send you something special..