Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm home!

Once again, the title for this blog pretty much explains it all.
But I do want to elaborate.
I got home yesterday (Thurs 22nd) around 4.30pm. I got back to Dromore, Co.Down in Northern Ireland. I got back to 4 Lynn Crescent and to my mum, dad, brother and sister. I got back to my mum Sharon, my dad Jeffrey, my sister Amy and my brother Andrew.
I am thankful to Becky, my co-worker, for taking me to the airport.
I am home now. aaahhhhh.
I am really looking forward to this break and to time off, time away from a busy city, from living under the run way for Manchester airport (or at least it feels like that), and hopefully having more time to meself.
I am looking forward to all the celebrations this Christmas. When I say celebrations I do really mean all the talk, songs, readings and thoughts about my Saviour Jesus Christ. He is Christ the Lord
I hope to post some pictures of my beautiful country during my days here. I am home until 3rd January when I have an evening flight back to Manchester. I'm not thinking that far in advance anyway.
Aahhhhh, Norn Iron

2 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

did you say county down? hahahaha


I know a song about where you live! It's a folk song here and we sing it all the time-- especially at camp around teh camp fire. hahahaha

Jonathan said...

ohhh,what is it?
I did clean forget about county down but thank you for reminding me!