Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chris has a blog!

Ok, so the excitement is in the title.

Just so you can get a bit more of an insight into the world and house in which I live, my housemate Chris (yes, the white/jive speaking/wive-beater wearing/'sup yo' one, not the Mexican one or the who who works in the pub) has a blog. Here is the link and free advert I promised him -
www.mmmdanone.blogspot.com

Please post, just for his sake. I don't know when he'll check it. I don't know who will read it. I don't know who will post (except you guys) as he's not really on the internet except to watch videos on youtube.com. Just give the guy some support. If you can't pay by cheque, just, ehh, post a comment instead.

In other news...
I got a new pair of shorts today. They are a lovely shade of blue and are saltrock. Really nice. It was Chris' birthday present for me for last month. You guys can always get your belated birthday presents in to if you want...if you can't pay by cheque...you can...post a comment...I guess...thanx in advance.

4 comments:

Josh said...

US beat Venezuela 2-0 and latvia 1-0. They're looking much better. I don't think they've completely clicked yet.

Pamela Joy said...

Latvia is in it?! Go Latvia! Aw, does that mean they're out if it now? Sheesh, a country with under 2 mil. people, yeah NICE JOB at beating them U.S. Why don't we go pick on someone our own size?!

Jonathan said...

Pamela, Pamela, Pamela,
Latvia are not in the world cup. These games Shreck (my world cup accountability partner) and I are discussing via this very personal space called, "blogger", are infact per-world cup friendlies. These games are designed to just give the team a boost, for the coaches to try out players and formations and do any final preparation and tweaking needed before the big tournament.
Man alive.
So yes, it is good the US won those two games as they needed the practise and the confidence booster.

I saw the USA world cup shirt today in a sports shop (random, I know!) but it was £32. Sorry, but I'm not going to pay that for the shirt. I have my Ecuadorian and South Korean shirts, they'll have to do.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»