Thursday, June 01, 2006

X Men: The Last Stand

The Last Stand? I don't think so...

What a movie! What a movie! Tons better than the first two, just fantastic.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it but this one is a cracker, just brilliant. Wee tip for you - stay until the credits are over, you get a wee insight into what is to come...

I aint going to say much more on it all. I don't want to ruin it, take away from anyone's experience, build it up too much but please just go and see it, what a film.

I also saw trailers for "Superman Returns" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" and both look like they could be good films. I was surprised to see Kevin Spacey as Lex Luther in "Superman Returns" so I'm looking forward to seeing that unfold.

I've not read much more of the Da Vinci Code. As I am a wee bit behind in my Bible readings, I figure thats more important than some lies written by a mere human. So the Bible it is then.

Check out Chris' blog too. We updated his profile and so on tonight so there's a bit more about him on there and a wee picture too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Really? Better than the first two? I'd have to beg to differ here my friend. I was not impressed, nor was Brent, though we both thoroughly enjoyed the first two. I guess if you're into tons of action and predictable plotlines... Oh just kidding, well not really, but you are entitled to your opinion. Superman does look good though, I think Kevin Spacey is about the best Lex Luther I could possibly imagine. He's so scary! I had a student teacher once who looked JUST like him... it was creepy... especially after seeing American Beauty... creeeepy.

Pamela Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

goodness, jon - you should go into advertising or sales or something: that post made me so excited about x3 that i feel like i should go see it now, when previously i have only heard negative comments. woooo hehe.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice one man! I didn't stay after the credits! But it is a real shocker when you find out Wolverine is a girl!!!!!!!! Shocking! Id hate to give him a manicure! Then again, I'd hate to give anyone a manicure... or even say manicure ever again!