Sunday, June 04, 2006

Welcome, enjoy, stay a while...

...If you've just joined us, let me tell you what's been happening...

I thought that I'd post a wee comment for anyone who might be new to my blog. You know the way if you join a radio station half way through and they say,"if you've just joined us..." or if you're watching some kind of sports and they say,"if you're just joining us..." well this is me saying that, kind of, for anyone who has never viewed my blog before.

I am of course writing this in the hope that new people are reading my blog!

You can see my pictures of America or previous posts by looking in the archieves on the right of the screen ------->
Hope that's helpful!

Welcome, feel free to browse around, take a post and just read it with a cup of tea or coffee and put it back when you're finished with it. I hope you're sitting comfortably. Do feel free to get up, walk around, choose whatever post you like and just enjoy. Put your feet up. Do stay a while. Relax. Enjoy. Welcome.

5 comments:

Janice said...

is it bad that i almost made a dirty comment on your friend chris' blog?

i typed it twice and still deleted it. it wasn't even that dirty. but still...it felt awkward. i don't know why i feel like i have to tell you...

Josh said...

Hey mate! Did you see Ecuador win! Viva Ecuador!

Béthany said...

i love you, jon. my day turned bad after all, the game made it better for a bit, but its amazing how quickly drunk friends and invisible gods can make things rot. i'm going to say i owe you an email, and try and word it out sometime, when i can. thank you for all the messages...really, thank you, they made me feel loved and made me laugh on a day like this.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»