Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

It's out!
The Red Hot Chili Peppers new double album 'Stadium Arcadium'. I thought I'd post this today as North America had to wait until today to get it. Us Europeans had it yesterday.

Infact, I had my copy, technically on Saturday. I had preordered it months ago at Sarah's house, with Sarah's account so when I was on the weekend away with our youth people, it arrived at Sarah's house! I know, 2 days early! Insane!
So I got it Sunday night from Sarah and have been listening to it ever since. Two albums is a lot to get through though, 28 songs in total, so I've only listened to each CD once. I've got it on me ipod now so that should help.

One track that stood out for me straight away was on the first CD, which I think, is called 'Mars' but correct me if I'm wrong. The track on the 'Mars' CD is called 'Hump de bump'. It's so funky, I love it! Track 2 on the 'Mars' CD as well is great, 'Snow ((Hey oh))', it's super. I'm impressed. I need to listen to it more though.

Hope you're enjoying the pictures of America, see anyone you know?! Like yourself?...

I've got to run though, I have a talk on Genesis 30 v 25 - 31 v 55 to do for Thursday and it's doing me head in. Any ideas anyone!?

Don't forget about the caption competition below with the fish!

1 comment:

Jón Magnús said...

Jonny! I am so so so sooooooo sorry I have missed your calls! :( Please try again! and leave your cell number for me this time so I can call you back!