Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Canada day/4th July people!

Happy 4th July!
Well everybody, happy 4th July!

I am writing, realising only a few people will be reading this and out of those few people maybe one, or one and a half, will actually be American. Well, for you and that other half person, I salute you. I hope you have a fantastic day celebrating the fact that you are American and proud of it (not that you really need one specific day to do that!)

I am also writing of course for those Canadians reading. Possibly only Jeff. Well Jeff, I hope you had a fantastic Canada day, my apologises that it is so belated, it wasn't that I ignored Canada, I just decided to post today, realising it was 4th July but also realising you'd come all the way from Canada and roast me slowly on a spit if I didn't mention Canada day. So hope you had a great Canada day my friend. Feel free to post and tell us alllll about it.

Also, just while I'm on here, the World Cup.
So my 3 teams were out long ago - The USA finishing with one point in their group and going no further, South Korea coming so close to going through to the next round and Ecuador who actually got through to the next round but then lost to England. David Beckham scored the only goal of that game, from a free-kick and he was physically sick straight after celebrating the goal. What a footballing moment.

The first semi-final is tonight - Germany vs. Italy and tomorrow it is France vs. Portugal (who knocked out England on penalties on Saturday, ooooohhhhh what a glorious day!)

I also had my hair cut. It's a lot shorter than it was before and completely re-styled. I'm sure you all care deeply about my hair. I might be getting new glasses soon so a photo of my new hair and glasses will come at some point.

Ohhhh aye! Myspace! It's great! I'm having a load of fun with it. If anyone wants to look me up, do it! It's great fun.

Ok, adios, salut and bon appetite

5 comments:

Béthany said...

aye, jonathan, i do have money on my phone.

celebrated canada day watching brazil get bumped out...what a horrible feeling, i tell you. i was also rooting for england that day, double dissapointment.

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey Jon thanks-- and no worries bout the letter. I haven't done so well either. Little carepackages are getting sent home with sarah for you and daveo.. hahaha

Jón Magnús said...

A poem for you....

I feel you are gone
my one and only Jon
far from my life
soon I will be a wife!
Please call me one day
at home and I will not be dismayed
I had lost my call phone
my fiance's name is Jon
I am rather sad
and that is bad
because Jon I do not hear
in my little ear
so re enter my life soon
or I may turn into a spoon.

The End.

Jón Magnús said...

Ok....so I tried calling you after I missed your call AGAIN! that's why I say call me at home douche! anyhow I think it may have been the wrong number, so could you please give me your cell number again? Takk Fyrir!

Jón Magnús said...

Dear Jonny,
when I suggest you call me at home, that does not mean my cell phone it means my home....