Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever - Hebrews 13 v 8



You know, I love that verse. Just fantastic, isn't it?!

I want to share a couple more pictures with you.

The picture of a cloud is just great. So often we do say these are "God clouds" or something like that. I think they just look great, enjoy this picture.

The one of a heron is special to me. God has often, strangely enough, used a heron to speak to me. They have become my favourite animal. They are so large and majestic but yet are usually on their own. When you see one you sometimes think, "Is it a seagull up close?" but no, it's a heron.
When I've been praying and feeling so alone, so down, so confused, so frustrated, God has often had a heron sitting close enough for me to see it or had one flying by. I know some people think this might sound crazy, but it's true. I find it hard to accept it as a coincidence. When I have opened my eyes after praying or while sitting on a train praying, I have passed by a heron, a heron has been sitting there or one has flown by. God uses herons in my life. I like that and think thats pretty amazing.

PS-These pictures are off a great website-trekearth. Check it out.

3 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

That´s neat about the heron.

shinbone #4 said...

beautiful

Unknown said...

you are a lovely person jon wilson. don't ever doubt it.

did you get my letter love? i just stuck some postage stamps on it, prayed over it, and sent it. i hope it managed to cross the pond!