Tuesday, April 04, 2006

These things are fun (ohh yeah, it's good to be home too)

Check out these links-
http://blogthings.com/whichmusiciansharesyourtasteinmusicquiz/
http://blogthings.com/couldyoupasstheuscitizenshiptestquiz/
http://blogthings.com/themuppetpersonalitytest/

Your Hidden Talent
You are both very knowledgeable and creative.You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.

Meant to say as well, it's good to be home. As much as these pointless blogthings are entertaining, it's good to be in Norn Iron again. I'm here until Saturday, fly back to Cheadle Hulme, then a week later fly to Vancouver, bring it on!

6 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

Jonathan! I am so sorry I haven't called you back - I got your message while I was in the mountains and had no service and then I've been freaking on the go all over the place since then and now I'm finally back in portland but I have no phone card. Eh. So basically I suck. But Caleb and I did discuss your coming (and of course our excitement over it) and I will be MORE than happy to see you WHENEVER you come. Most definetly. I am very excited. I have to admit, i'm a little nervous because I'm not the best at finding fun things to do in Portland... maybe Allison will be some help, but I'm not too worried because I know we will have a blast just being together! We can work out all the details when you get here so don't sweat it!
love you!

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janice said...

sorry about not being on skype, my friend...i'm rarely home anymore...i didn't see my sister, whom i live with, for two and a half days this weekend. my life is crazy. i shall try, but no guarantees. we might have to email. but i love you so much and i'm SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU in a few weeks! yay!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun but you will be missed whilst your gone!

SClerk said...

Nooooooooo!! Kelly Clarkson shares my taste in music...i think you set that up!!!!

Pamela Joy said...

Haha, the cure shares my taste in music... but considering I never really liked any of the options that much I'm not so sure how acurate we are here...