Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is this good enough?


Someone wanted more pictures on my blog so I'm going to do this now. This is (from left to right) me, my sister Amy and my brother Andrew. I think I might post some more.

Also, tonight I played in a football tournament at Mourneview Park in Lurgan, the home ground of Glenavon FC. I played with a few friends and we did really well up against teams who play in local leagues. It was only 5 a side but it was a full sized football pitch, split into 4 so the pitch we played on was long and narrow.

It was actually part of a church's mission week, was great to be a part of someone else's mission week! On the pitch, we performed. We won two games 1-0, won one game 4-0 (I scored a hat-trick, ohh yeah!) and lost two games 1-0. We should have gone through to the semis but due to a mistake, we never got to go through! But ahhhh well! It was about reaching non-Christians, not winning games. It was a nice bonus to score a hat trick and come close to the semis but, hey, lets keep things in the bigger picture of reaching the lost.

2 comments:

Court said...

heheh.... your all so cute.

Court said...

heheh.... your all so cute.