Monday, April 03, 2006

Hello Folks

Hello there,
First of all, great news! If you go to www.youtube.com the new Red Hot Chili Peppers video, "Dani California" is on there. It's funny! And what a great song too, can't wait for that album on May 9th

I go home tomorrow until Saturday, I am looking forward to that. My friend rang me last night and asked me if I wanted to play in a footy tournament on Wednesday and of course, I said yes. We're actually playing on the ground of Glenavon who play in the Irish Premier League. Their ground is used for the Northern Ireland U21s when they play! So I'm getting to play there, sweet!

Also, I come to the USA in less than 2 weeks! Yikes!
Just got an e-mail from young Caleb and it looks like I will be in Oregon from Monday 17th to Saturday 22nd. Hope that helps people out, gives people ideas etc.

Just a wee quick update there. I'm getting more regular on this thing. I will hopefully post a bit more once I'm home for a few days and hope to keep you all up to date on buying currency and doing all the things you need to do before going to America, all the exciting things really.

Chaio for now

No comments: