Sunday, March 05, 2006

Still Alive

Hello folks,
Am still alive, still here.

Thanx for the comments about me hair. It was getting a bit long I will admit, but that's why I had it cut after that picture was taken so stop with all the euro mullet comments please! Thank you! Some people...

So, the Capernwray students are here on 10 day outreach and that's kool. They're a great group and they'll be doing a whole lot over the 10 days, especially as it's mission week in Cheadle Hulme. They're good lads.

Any ideas yet of what people want to do down the West Coast come next month?

Just thought I'd blog while I had a chance. Please do comment, I love reading you guys when you comment.
Ohh, and here are some people I've been meaning to ring. If you read this, why not call me first as a nice surprise?!-
(in no particular order, I promise, I really, really do. Don't hate me)
Marisa
Caleb
Jeff
Ashley
Βethany
Sharon
Jenna

I might have forgotten someone, in which case, I'm sorry but just ring me anyway!
I need a new phone card and I don't know when I'll get it so don't hold your breath you people and as I said, ring me first, ey?

Thanx guys! I like you all a lot

9 comments:

Janice said...

oh my gosh i'll see you in like six weeks. wow. that's intense.

Court said...

Johnny you make me laugh. Hope your having fun putting the capernwray though alot of horrible things.

Leslie Puiras said...

I don't have your number, otherwise i'd ring you. :P

Leslie Puiras said...

hows about emailing it? *just an afterthought

Anonymous said...

Jonny Boy you know i love you man but i can't come. I work weekends starting on the 20 for Pepsi and won't be able to take the time off then but wait.... theres good news i will be able to make enough to come back to Europe now that im not making minimum wage.(literally 2x as much as i make at the Christian bookstore). Plus Jon and Marisa will be in Iceland so i can go back to my homeland. You can go to Denmark with me cause i know you have some connections there or something. Anyways Jon talk to you when i get your call.

Jón Magnús said...

YES! I'm first!

Becky said...

just commenting so it looks like you have lots of comments, or just to make you feel loved I guess?! I've nothing to say that I can't say to you tomorrow!! hehe, see you then, -x-

jacquie said...

i believe the song you mean..is 'hey jude'. which if we all remember was sung by a certain boy band in the winter of capers '05. lovely rendition. and lovely to hear from you jon. and lovely hair-style. (its more style, then hair).

Pamela Joy said...

Ohmygoshyou'recomingsosoonIcanhardlyevenbelieveit!!!