Monday, March 27, 2006

Ohh yeah, Jenna!

And another thing,
Jenna Elvis Marie Berkan visited me!

On Saturday she came up from London where she was on Friday and Saturday and visited me for a few hours in the afternoon before jetting off to Italy on her way round Europe. How frickin awesome is that!?

I do have pictures but am limited by this library computer, I shall see if I can post them sometime soon though. It was a great afternoon with loads of talking, big hugs and, if I'm being honest, a sad heart after she left. What went through my mind as I sat on the train from Manchester Piccadilly back to Cheadle Hulme after seeing Jenna off was that saying, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the chances that you both have the exact same t2o middle names... coincidental... i say not.