Friday, September 15, 2006

Anybody ever seen a dead cow?

This is another photo I have with memories from last summer at Capernwray. Right at the end of the summer Ray was seen with this cow, stone dead, in the front of his digger, driving round the loop while a family walk for the guests was happening. Classic.
So that evening, Andrew Wallace, Grace and a couple others went up to see this cow. I've never seen a dead cow before but it stunk! Andrew had to peel the plastic back, I couldn't go near it. We had a laugh, took some pictures and basically dishonoured the poor dead cow by having a laugh and taking photographs.



PS-Andrew Wallace is from Northern Ireland (like me!) and one of the funniest guys I know. Grace is pretty funny too. Funny looking that is! Ohhh! I'm so funny too.

4 comments:

Jón Magnús said...

sick.

shinbone #4 said...

oh... that was such a lovely night wasn't it :D
jonny this is one more pic I am stealing form you and putting on MY blog... in fact I may copy everything... You inspire me sir... please don't sue my for plagerism, I'm a poor but also devoted fan of your blogs... Forgive me for what i am about to do...
xx's and so on,
Grace

Megs said...

honest. i'm going to have nightmares of gracie kilin' cows now...

Miss Boda said...

did you ever see the dead sheep on top of the hill at spring school? it was nasty...