Monday, November 20, 2006

A List

These are always great fun, aren't they? Just making a list -

These are things that are on my mind right now -
1. Writing to Evonne and thanking her for her continuous encouragement despite me sucking at keeping in touch

2. Wanting to ring Marisa as we've not spoken in weeks now and I really want to speak to her again. Part of that is, I also want to wind Jon up about Liverpool's rubbishy season so far as Chelsea sit in second place in the table. Haaaa haaa!

3. I want to watch more 'Lost' as I borrowed season 1 and have only watched like 7/8 episodes of it so far and am hooked

4. I am very pleased with my new Starbucks loyalty type card thing that they've just brought out in the UK

5. I got a good wee bit of Christmas shopping done today which made me happy

6. I know I need to catch up on a load of e-mails

7. I'm going to Iceland next month!

8. I've had quite a good day off today so far, had a lie in and then went into Manchester

9. I'm very thankful for the friends God has given me, I truly am

10. I can't wait to see my family again at Christmas and to hang out with my wee bro again who I've not seen in months due to him being at Bible school in Germany and me being here in Manchester

1 comment:

SClerk said...

whats that chelsea are in 2nd place...i wonder whos 1st?? Whats that i hear you say...the best team ever...Utd?!